WHY ON-SITE AUDIOMETRIC TESTING
Mobile or On-Site Audiometric Testing can be very beneficial to organizations for the following reasons:
- Reduces production downtime as your employees don’t have to leave the worksite for testing
- Reduces time spent by safety and administrative personnel tracking down records
- Creates a significant savings per test as the travel time to a clinic, time in the waiting room at a clinic, and travel time back to the worksite are eliminated
WHAT TO EXPECT WORKING WITH SAFEPOINT OHS
The process for on-site audiometric testing is very straightforward and stress free, here’s what to expect when you work with SafePoint:
- A proposal outlining expectations, processes, and costs
- Clear communication with company decision makers to discuss logistical and scheduling needs
- On-Site medical technicians that are certified by the Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation (COHC)
- Clean, modern, and calibrated medical units and equipment
- Pre-test day calls from the on-site technician verifying the details for the day of testing
- Real-time comparisons of annual tests to the employees baseline exams, and immediate retests if a standard threshold shift (STS) is detected
- Same-day or next reporting to keep your company compliant with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.95 – Standard on Occupational Noise Exposure
REQUEST A QUOTE NOW!
Ready to get started? In just a few clicks, we can be on our way to your office or facility.
Mobile health services have never been this easy!